Monday, May 7, 2012

29 weeks pregnant

These last couple of weeks have been wonderful! Baby is growing and weighs in at 2 1/2 pounds! He moves all the time and we all love watching my belly roll with movement. Pregnancy has become a natural part of my life. It is hard to imagine my stomach not moving and I can't remember what it was like to have a flat stomach. It seems like this buldge has always been here and as strange as it might be, it is comforting.  I don't "feel" pregnant because I can't quite remember what not being pregnant feels like.

We recently moved again and it was a last minute decision that forced me to pack up the entire house by myself. I even loaded half the U-haul. Scott had to work and I was forced to do it alone. We then moved and unloaded in basically one day. Thankfully we had some family in Everett to help us unload furniture and Scott's cousin helped us load. As awful as those two days were, I am so happy to be in our new place! It is beautiful and it makes me excited to decorate baby's room!

Not a lot to say. I gained two pounds making the total 23. I have become quite awkward. When I try to stand up I fall down because my balance is off. I have also started snoring and sometimes it gets loud and I wake up myself. I pee like every hour during the day, but only once or twice at night.

Here I am and a small look at what I packed:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I CANNOT believe you are in your 3rd trimester! But I show Sandy and she says "no, I believe it" lol. I guess I never REALLY understood how tiny your preggo belly is. But I am so excited for you! I hope your move goes well. I miss you a ton but definitely wish you the best :) love you!

    ReplyDelete