Monday, February 6, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant

This week has been crazy busy for me. We moved twelve hours away and with unpacking, decorating and getting everything in order I haven’t had a minute to sit down and relax. So I guess today I am technically 15 weeks and 4 days. Finally, today I finished everything and had time to not only make dinner but I went out for a short run. It felt so good to get out and exercise. I hope to run throughout my entire pregnancy, but we’ll see if that happens. Now that I am back to normal and full of energy and with the added craziness, I managed to lose a few pounds. As I got out of bed this morning, I thought about this past week and it occurred to me that I haven’t felt pregnant AT ALL. Not a single pregnancy symptom. I have to keep reminding myself that I am in fact not growing a gut, but a baby. My stomach is still in that “thick” stage, and when I poke it, it feels all squishy. Lincoln informed me that my belly is, “really big”. Boy is he in for a surprise in 20 weeks!

My favorite thing is waking up in the morning. After a night of sleeping on my side, my uterus goes to the front so in the morning there is this hard round ball poking out and I can’t help but rub my belly and smile. I mean how amazing is that? There is a baby right there! I can’t get over how miraculous it is! What a blessing!

I have had a few cravings, and one of those cravings is apples. I never eat apples, ever.  Yet, for some reason when I am pregnant I can’t help but munch on one every day. Mmmmmmmm!

And of course baby is now the size of an apple!

 

IMG_7755

IMG_7767

No comments:

Post a Comment