Friday, January 13, 2012

Pregnancy Blog!

I LOVE being pregnant! LOVE it! It is one of the most beautiful miracles in the world, and the fact that I get to experience it makes me feel more than blessed.

I decided to start this blog for all those who are curious about pregnancy week to week and want the perspective of a regular girl.

I believe that almost anyone can have a healthy, happy pregnancy if they have the right attitude! If you’re constantly thinking about how miserable you are, then you’re gonna be miserable!

I hope you enjoy my blog and have fun watching my belly grow!

-Heather

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm sad that I just found out from reading this! :( but I'm so happy for you! Thats so funny that I just found this though because I was seriously just barely thinking about when you told me that your attitude controls if you have a happy pregnancy or not, and when I finally get pregnant, I am so determined to be positive and not be a big brat face just because I can lol. I love you!

    ReplyDelete