Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goodbye Blog

I have debated whether or not I should delete this blog, but I don't want all my posts to erase, so I have decided to make it private. I won't be writing on here again, and if I ever get pregnant again, I will post about it on my family blog. After finding my blog on a few pregnancy forums, I knew it was time to erase it. I guess I'm not as open as a person as I thought. I love pregnancy and want to share it with others, but I'm not sure I want to share it with strangers. I also don't want to share my thoughts or personal beliefs of pregnancy, breast feeding and delivery. It is such a controversial subject, and the last thing I want to do is hurt people's feelings.

The forums I read were eye-opening for me. People talked about my pregnant belly and the kind of person they thought I was. It was good to read. Really good to read. I will never stop loving pregnancy and birth, but I won't be so public about it. I won't push my views on others, and I will also be open to the views of other people. Reading pages and pages of thoughts centered around this blog was therapeutic and also very informative. I shed some tears, but I also got to see pregnancy from a different perspective. Heck, maybe one day I will even have a home birth! When I take pictures of my belly, it is not a way for me to brag, but I understand if I have made people feel that way. The last thing I want to do is hurt people or make them feel inferior, and that is why this blog must become private.

It has been fun, and I hope anyone visiting from a pregnancy forum (babyandbump) can read my apology and know that I never meant to hurt anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment